Book your tickets to Guidelines Live, where expert speakers will share their knowledge and answer your questions and exhibitors communicate the latest innovations in healthcare
Come to Guidelines Live on 19–20 November 2019 at Olympia London to:
- keep up to date with new clinical guidelines
- have your guidance questions answered by experts
- safeguard your clinical practice by following evidence-based pathways
- earn up to 12 hours CPD—certificates provided.
Attend on an educational bursary and save up to £300. Book your place at: Guidelines.co.uk/live19
Guidelines Live is a unique two-day event focused on clinical guidance for primary care. We’ve pulled together everything you know and love from Guidelines and Guidelines in Practice, and brought them to life for a two-day experience, jam-packed with the latest guidance.
Reflecting the growing importance of the wider primary care team, Guidelines Live is aimed at practice-based pharmacists and practice nurses, as well as GPs. We will be discussing the most common conditions that you see in your clinical practice. Highlights are described below.
Tuesday 19 November
Dr Kevin Barrett will be chairing the stream and presenting a session on the new and updated inflammatory bowel disease guidelines. This stream also includes guidance on managing irritable bowel syndrome in primary care.
Earn up to 12 CPD hours—certificates provided
With 12 clinical streams across 2 days, delegates have the opportunity to earn up to 12 CPD hours, with certificates provided. Slide sets from the independent sessions will be available to all delegates after the event, giving you the opportunity to extend your learning by reviewing content from the sessions you were unable to attend.
Claim your educational bursary
If you are a UK-registered GP, pharmacist, or nurse, or if you have an interest in the development and implementation of primary and shared care guidelines, then you are eligible for one of our limited number of educational bursaries. Book now to claim your bursary for Guidelines Live and save up to £300+VAT —attend for just an administrative charge of £30+VAT (for one day) or £40+VAT for two days). Book your place online at:
Feedback from delegates who attended Guidelines Live 2018:
- ‘Very practical stuff that you can take home and put into clinical practice straight away.’
- ‘Relevant to daily practice with excellent updates on recent changes to guidelines and good tips on how to manage patients.’
- ‘It helped me get an overview of the established guidelines, helped me to understand differences in some guidelines amongst SIGN and NICE and understand how best to apply the principles in practice.’
- ‘Immediately relevant to practice with easy to remember key learning points to share with practice team.’