The statements offered by QS150 cover the diagnostic reporting and organisation of haematological cancer services for people of all ages and managing haematological cancers in people aged 16 years and older. It is expected to contribute to improvements in the following outcomes:
- overall survival of haematological cancers
- treatment-related morbidity of haematological cancers
- quality of life of people with haematological cancers
- patient management of haematological cancers.
The standards set by QS151 cover oral health, including dental health and daily mouth care, for adults in care homes. It is expected to contribute to improvements in the following outcomes:
- health-related quality of life
- oral health-related quality of life
- social interaction and communication.