This webinar has been commissioned by Teva UK Limited and organised in partnership with Guidelines in Practice. See bottom of page for full disclaimer.
Watch presentations from expert speakers:
Dr Richard Russell
Consultant Respiratory Physician, Lymington New Forest Hospital; Honorary Senior Lecturer, Imperial College; Senior Clinical Researcher, University of Oxford
Dr Kevin Gruffydd-Jones
Respiratory Lead, Royal College of General Practitioners; Joint Policy Lead, General Practice Airways Group; GP, Box, Wiltshire
This 1-hour Guidelines in Practice webinar:
- introduces and describes the NICE guideline on asthma care
- provides insights for healthcare professionals on good practice in asthma care
- features clinicians’ perspectives on key differences between NICE and BTS/SIGN guidance.
Feedback from live webinar attendees
Following the webinar:
- 99% of viewers stated that their confidence in chosing an inhaler for a patient was good, moderate, or very good
- 95% of viewers rated the webinar as quite, mostly, or very effective for CPD purposes
‘I would love to hear more from both of them’
This webinar has been commissioned by Teva UK Limited and organised in partnership with Guidelines in Practice. Teva UK Limited has reviewed the scope of the webinar, worked with MGP Ltd to choose and commission speakers, and approved all materials related to the webinar. MGP has paid the speaker honoraria on behalf of Teva UK Limited. The views and opinions of the speakers are not necessarily those of Teva UK Limited, Guidelines in Practice, its publisher, advisers, or advertisers.
Date of preparation: March 2019.