The development and hosting of this resource hub has been sponsored by Teva UK Limited. This resource hub contains links to educational content and resources from Guidelines in Practice and Teva UK Limited, some of which may be promotional in nature.
Welcome to the Teva Spotlight resource hub
Aims of this resource hub
The Teva Spotlight Resource hub page collates useful resources on the Spotlight portfolio of medicines, which have the potential to help deliver significant cost savings to the NHS, while maintaining the quality of patient care.
Spotlight is a range of products that offer cost efficiencies versus prescribing as the originator brand and/or generically whilst providing brand consistency for your patients.
The Spotlight portfolio includes products that cover several clinical conditions and needs, such as:
- allergic rhinitis
- gastroesophageal reflux
- mental health (e.g. depression, schizophrenia)
- neurodegenerative disease
- pain relief
- urinary incontinence.
When prescribing cost-efficient brands, such as those covered by the Spotlight range, the following factors should be considered:
- the local fiscal position and therefore the level of savings likely to be achieved
- are the savings likely to be long term?
- would patient safety be potentially improved by prescribing multicomponent products by brand name?
- is the supply chain stable?
For further information on Spotlight products, email: email@example.com
Date of preparation: January 2018