Public Health England (PHE) has released Adult weight management: guidance for commissioners and providers.
The selection of resources provided by PHE includes four guides and one independent report designed to support commissioners and providers of tier 2 adult weight management services, such as:
- local authorities
- NHS institutions.
The adult weight management resources offered include:
- guidance on commissioning and provision
- a guide to brief interventions
- techniques for changing behaviour
- a tool for collecting and recording service data
- a report on insights into user experiences.