Best practice, anytime, anywhere.
FREE for healthcare professionals
- The Guidelines in Practice app is available free-of-charge to healthcare professionals with a GuidelinesinPractice.co.uk account. To claim your free subscription, simply enter your email address and GuidelinesinPractice.co.uk password within the login section of the Subscriber Management page to gain access to all of the journal content. If you have any questions during the login process, simply visit the FAQs tab directly to the right of the login area.
- If you are not a healthcare professional, you can purchase access to all of the content on the Guidelines in Practice app for one month for £3.99. Alternatively, you can choose to purchase a 6-month subscription for £15.99 or a 12-month subscription for £26.99.
- Click here to view frequently asked questions
Guidelines in Practice
The Guidelines in Practice journal is available as an app. Key features include:
The Guidelines in Practice journal provides:
- evidence-based articles and other content
- expert commentaries
- practical perspectives on clinical topics
- key points
- commissioning messages
- support towards your CPD.
'With our Guidelines in Practice app you can keep up to date with evidence-based recommendations whenever, wherever you are'. Editor of Guidelines in Practice
- If you have forgotten your GuidelinesinPractice.co.uk password, please click here